How to enter
Entries are now closed for 2023, register your interest for 2024 here: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 14 categories to enter, please complete one entry form (photocopies are acceptable) and provide three samples of the campaign you are entering PER CATEGORY entered.
Up to three entries per category are FREE of charge and it is £50 per entry thereafter. Payment must be made by cheque (made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd), alternatively contact email@example.com to arrange a bank transfer.
Send your entries to:
Digital Labels & Packaging Awards 2023
30 London Road
We are unable to return entries except by prior arrangement, in which case we would ask you to cover any postage costs.
- Where appropriate, entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the
- Where appropriate, entries are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering
- All entries must directly relate to the period since the start of the preceding calendar year,
1 January, 2022.
- The printing company’s contact details should be submitted with the entry if it is being entered on
- Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional
purposes in its magazines and on its websites.
- Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customer before entering the competition.
- Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
- Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a flat £50 late fee.
- By entering you agree to all technical information supplied being published online and in print.
- All printing companies entered agree that, if nominated, they will be directly represented at the
awards ceremony in London on 29 June, 2023
Judging will be by panel headed by a chairperson. Judges are independent industry professionals picked for their relevant sector expertise and knowledge. Each entry will be judged against pre-determined criteria and scored against that.
Please email Chloe Ward or call on +44(0)1892 779599.
Nominated finalists will be notified and published in Digital Labels & Packaging magazine and online prior to the awards ceremony. Each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor at the ceremony.