How to enter
There are ten categories to enter, please complete one entry form (photocopies are acceptable) and provide three samples of the campaign you are entering PER CATEGORY entered.
Up to three entries per category are FREE of charge and it is £50 per entry thereafter. Payment must be made by cheque (made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd), alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bank transfer.
Send your entries to:
Digital Labels & Packaging Awards 2022
30 London Road
We are unable to return entries except by prior arrangement, in which case we would ask you to cover any postage costs.
- Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards.
- Entries are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards.
- All entries must have been produced in the period since the start of the preceding calendar year, 1 January, 2021.
- The printing company’s contact details should be submitted with the entry if it is being entered on their behalf.
- Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and on its website.
- Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customer before entering the competition.
- Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
- Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a flat £50 late fee.
- By entering you agree to all technical information being published on the website
and in the magazine.
Judging will be by panel headed by a chairperson. Judges are independent industry professionals picked for their relevant sector expertise and knowledge. Each entry will be judged against pre-determined criteria and scored against that.
Please email Chloe Ward or call on +44(0)1892 779599.
Nominated finalists will be notified and published in Digital Labels & Packaging magazine and online prior to the awards ceremony. Each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor at the ceremony.